Wednesday 8 August 2018

Its all about Wishes!!

And when I say Wishes I mean Dandelions of course.


This card I made as soon as Mr. Brown had delivered my parcel so soft and whimsical looking, I just love the softness of this card.


I made this card as an entry for a challenge on Stampin For All Facebook Group 
the theme was Tone on Tone
I used the highland heather ink pad on Highland Heather Cardstock
and layered it on to Gorgeous Grape.
I then added sequins and rhinestones to "bling" it up a bit and I loved it and decided to use this as a sample and make one on camera for my youtube channel


This one I made using the Soft Seafoam Ink and Soft Seafoam Cardstock and layered on to Pear Pizzazz, again added sequins and rhinesstones to make it a little bit sparkly.

Supplies Used and measurements Soft Seafoam Cardstock ( 13.8cm x 9.5cm) Pear Pizzazz Cardstock ( 14.3cm x 10cm) Ink pad was Soft Seafoam Metallic Sequins Clear Rhinestones ( which you can colour using alchohol markers) Stamp set was Dandelion Wishes for the sample card Highland Heather Cardstock (13.8cm x 9.5cm) Gorgeous Grape Cardstock ( 14.3cm x 10cm) Ink pad was Highland Heather Metallic Sequins Clear Rhinestones which I coloured with Purple Promarker Stamp Set was Dandelion Wishes





And this is my tutorial on how to create this card

I hope you enjoy




2 comments: