Wednesday 22 August 2018

Fries Gift Pouch/Holder Tutorial using Stampin Up Products


This is super simple and I used the method by Kay Kalthoff 
https://stampingtoshare.com/2016/04/fast-easy-and-super-cute-party-favors.html

I needed a cute pouch to add some treats into for a few of the neighbourhood kids as I spend halloween with my family at mums every year the kids all go out together and has been that way since my eldest was born 19yrs ago x 

So I hunted Pinterest and found Kay's project and that was me sold x 

so what do you need? 

Supplies
6 x 6 sheet of DSP 
my OCD and freaky nature mismatched double sided papers freak me out so you can see above I added Granny Apple Green Cardstock to the back of the pouch and also added a layer to the front which I layered on a bit of matching DSP so for my second attempt I chose something a little more matched.
Then just choose your embellishments to decorate to your needs.

Method
  1. Fold your DSP on the diagonal to make a triangle 
  2. then take the longest section and have that nearest you and fold the right corner up to the left side so you have an equal triangle showing above when your happy burnish this really well then do the exact same with the left side bottom corner but take it to the right side and line it up with your other one previously folded ( I will add photos below of the stages so you get a visual of them) 
  3. then take the front top flap and fold it back on itself over the top of the both folds you made and again burnish this really well 
  4. No adhesive is needed to make this pouch so it is perfect for classrooms and kids clubs.
  5. Then embellish to your own needs


Fold the 6x6 point to point on the diagonal


take the bottom right corner and bring it up to the opposite side and burnish firmly


Take the bottom left corner and bring it up to the opposite side and again burnish firmly


you end up this shape, now take the top point and bring the top layer and fold it back towards you


and again burnish firmly and then decorate as you wish.



I have also done a video tutorial which I will add below




My more pleasing co-ordinated DSP lol x 





Hope you enjoy this tutorial and Thank you Kay for the original inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment