Monday 20 August 2018

Gift Card Wallet Tutorial Using Stampin Up Products


I needed to make a few Gift Card Holders/Wallets for my Tweens and Teens for Halloween

So I sat with a piece of printer paper and started folding and cutting and gluing and came up with this super simple design that works absolutely perfectly so what do we need?

Supplies Needed
Basic Black Cardstock
Your choice of DSP dependent on the occasion
Embellishments to decorate - die cuts, stamps, ribbons what ever you like.


Method
  1. cut your basic black cardstock down to 4" x 6" 
  2. You are then going to score on the long side at 1" and at 3 1/2"
  3. then you want to fold and burnish your 1" score line to make a pocket
  4. adhere the pocket using a tiny line of wet glue 
  5. while that is drying we will cut our DSP 
  6. for the inside pocket front we need a small strip which measures 3/4" x 3 3/4"
  7. for the front and back panel we need 2 of them cut at 3 3/4" x 2 1/4" 
  8. I then used a corner rounder to round the front panel just at the bottom and also the front DSP layer I rounded those corners too to make them look the same.
  9. I then adhered my layers on and decorate how you like to finish.
  10. sometimes the gift card needs a wee wiggle to fit if your glue has smeared slightly but its plenty of room I did check and recheck x 



I also have a video tutorial for this project which I have added below


Enjoy and have a lovely day x


No comments:

Post a Comment