Saturday 27 June 2020

Stampin Up With Karamia - GDP 246 - Ornate Garden DSP


Showcasing the STUNNING Ornate Garden DSP 
to play along with the Global Design Team Challenge #GDP246


I used the cardstock colours from the DSP I dont have bumblebee yet its onroute as I type (impatiently I may add) 
I used my Layering Circle Dies and opened my scrap drawers and made use of all my scraps from the DSP and the co-ordinating cards stock, after cutting them I layered them up no rhyme or reason just making sure the patterns and colours werent too close together.
the Sentiment CONGRATS was from a retired set but I wanted a word bold enough to stand out I cut it out in both Early Espresso and Gold Foil Paper and layered them up slightly off setting so that the layer stood out, I then heat embossed on a scrap of Early Espresso the sentiment "you're amazing" from Ornate Thanks 
it just means the card could be used to say hi to some of my amazing friends. 
which gives it more versatility.
to add the rhinestones I coloured them using my Stampin Blend Markers
the colours I used to "match" the DSP were
Dark Old Olive
Dark Mint Macaron
Dark Cajun Craze ( to represent Terracota Tile)
Dark Daffodil Delight ( to represent Bumblebee)
and Dark Soft Suede ( to represent Early Espresso)
This makes it super simple to use your rhinestones on any project.


This card makes it super easy to use up your scraps amd make a lot on one sitting as they are so simple to just pull out a pill of scrap card and dsp and just run them through your bigshot. 


Please Pop over to Global Design Project's Blog and see the other amazing projects.

Thanks for stopping by Karen x




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment