Wednesday 18 July 2018

New PC

My old PC died and went to PC heaven on Monday, I spent all of Tuesday trying desperately to revive it, system restores twice, and then a factory restore and still nada 😢😢
So mum to the rescue ( thank you mum)
I ordered a new PC from Argos 

Model number:260-a111na.
CPU and Memory:
  • AMD Quad Core quad core.
  • 7110 apu.
  • Processor speed 1.8GHz.
  • 4GB RAM.
Hard drive:
  • 1TB HDD storage.
Graphics:
  • Shared graphics.
  • AMD r2 with .
Interfaces and connectivity:
  • 3-in-1 media card reader.
  • 4 x USB 2.0 ports.
  • 2 x USB 3.0 ports.
  • Ethernet port.
  • 1 HDMI port.
  • Bluetooth.
  • Wireless/WiFi enabled.
Keyboard and mouse:
  • Wired keyboard and mouse.
Operating system and software:
  • Microsoft Windows 10.
Monitor:
  • 21.5in display.
  • Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels.
General features:
  • Size of tower H27.5, W10, D30.7cm.
  • Size of monitor (H)38.25, (W)22.34, (D)50.76cm.
  • Weight 4.4kg.
  • EAN: 190781124610.
fantastic specs for the price and my last PC was an HP and lasted 10yrs with very little issues so I am hopeful we can stay with this one for a while.
Next big issue is reinstalling all my programmes arggghhh
I cant live without my photo shop programme so need to get on eBay and try find a decent version to work with.

I have been crafting for a bit through the night last night, I couldn't sleep as I had some tragic news relating to my friends x so when I get like that I normally head to my craft room and do something and turn on YouTube and listen to some calming music or else listen to crafters

but had no PC so it was silent very surreal 
anyway here's what I made 


Today’s wee project using limited supplies whisper white card stock mint macaron and grapefruit grove card stock (check your scraps) and both ink pads and the treat time stamp set x I used the hearts to design my own DSP and then used the sentiment x I love how these turned out and if you use a5 white card stock when you design your DSP you have plenty left over for some small tags x 


Another minimal supplies card whisper white and gorgeous grape (die cut your layering circle from the mat layer) i used the stitched shapes framelits and the layering circles the stamp set is varied vases I used Gray granite for the vase to give it an aged marble stone look and added glossy accents to make it look glazed then I used balmy blue and pool party for the flowers x I added some stickles to give it a bit of sparkle x and lastly gorgeous grape ribbon x 

I may not blog tomorrow to give me time to reprogramme this PC but I will defo be back Friday with my Pootlers TIC TAC TOE Challenge xx

Lastly I hope all our SU Family who are off on the incentive trip have a wonderful time.

Lots of love and Inky Hugs Karen xx


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous creations Karen....Glad you got your computer sorted out.xxx

    ReplyDelete