Monday 27 May 2019

Kylie Bertucci International Highlights Top Ten Winners Blog Hop


Wow that header was a mouthful but I was so pleased that my card made the top 10
This was the card I published for the main hop
So pretty and Elegant x 

But this time I am using the Everything is Rosy Medley which has been my go to all week, I LOVE IT 


This card is just so simple and eye catching x I have loved playing with the 2 colours in this medley and using different gradients to get the different tones x I love it.

Thanks to Kylie for hosting this fun challenge and letting us all take part x 

Good Luck to everyone and Sending lots of love and hugs x






Product List

3 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike! I used the Everything is Rosy Product Medley AND only night of navy too! Yay. Big Congrats on making it into the top ten!! Woo Hoo!! We appreciate your support of our International blog highlights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards both. Funny to see a lot used Everyhing Rose Medley for this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The evertything is Rosy is amazing! Just love your card!

    ReplyDelete