Sunday 5 May 2019

Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper Showcase

This new DSP is absolutely stunning nice floral colours
Blushing Bride
Crushed Curry
Garden Green
Mint Macaron
Soft Suede
Terracotta Tile
Very Vanilla
Whisper White

We got this DSP as a freebie at Onstage in April 2019
I didnt manage to get but my lovely upline collected all my goodies and sent them to me so I got my gorgeous paper and couldnt wait to play with it.

I have been working with Kylie Bertucci's love it chop it idea and cutting down your DSP so it is ready to work with and no fear of chopping it down and using it.
I took 1 sheet of each design and chopped them down to 14.9cm x 10.5cm so you get 6 portions from each 12 x 12 fantastic then the other 12 x 12 I keep whole for 3d projects or for like the roses DSP I chopped them out my full size sheet, I just love how versatile DSP can be.
anyway here are some cards I made using this DSP.







I don't have my Coloured Card Stock for the new incolours yet so I substituted the terracotta tile for Calypso Coral and I think it works pretty well 
The Sentiments are from Love what you do and Daisy Lane another new product for the new catalogue that we got at onstage x

I hope you enjoy these cards and get some inspiration







Product List

Product List

Product List
Product List

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards Karen. Especially love the hummingbird! Thanks for being part of my international highlights this month! All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards using the D.S.P.. Thanks for sharing and best of luck

    ReplyDelete